Search This Blog

Incomplete Love Story

Incomplete Love Story

........

like an unfinished dream, an incomplete story
a letter half written, a forgotten melody;
certain things are better incomplete
like our...

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Praise Your Kindness Lord…

When things didn’t work out,
You always stood beside me.
When I felt helpless,
You lent a helping hand to me.
When dark clouds hovered around,
You were the one who took me out of it.
When I was lonely,
It was you who filled the empty space for me.
Oh Lord! I thank you for being there,
 And for bestowing your kindness upon me.
I praise your kindness lord,
And the love that I got from you…



4 comments:

  1. Very soulful. Just felt the words :) Nice post. God bless all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL WRITTEN....GOD BLESS U BETA

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information on this blog is very useful and very interesting. If someone needs to know about the just click Top Astrologer in Bangalore | Top Astrology in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pandit Ramdial is a Famous Indian Astrologer in Canada. Present days People are facing lot of problems in their lives and each problem is not small thing. There are some big problems and some small problems. People usually lose hope when they are surrounded by problems.

    Famous Indian Astrologer in Canada

    ReplyDelete