Search This Blog

Incomplete Love Story

Incomplete Love Story

........

like an unfinished dream, an incomplete story
a letter half written, a forgotten melody;
certain things are better incomplete
like our...

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

The Reminiscence...

The taste of her soul still lingers in my mouth, when I wake up in the morning, I can still feel the touch of her hand moving through my body; the strand of her hair falling on my arm as she come closer to take me in her arms and clutch me tightly, I can feel her heart beating against me.
She was sleeping right beside me, it felt like a dream. I couldn’t sleep. I kept looking at her while she was lost in her dreams. The strand of her hair kept coming over her face, even in her dreams she kept adjusting her hair, a smile flashed over my face as I moved the strand of hair from her face and kissed on her forehead. Her lips twitched. I kept my arm over her and closed my eyes. I didn’t sleep though, I was only feeling the pulse of her body, blood rushing through her veins, her heavy breathing and I was lost in the fragrance of her body.
When she woke up, slowly opening her eyes, she asked me, “You didn’t sleep.” I came closer to her and took her in my arms. “Why?” she demanded an answer.
“Because I couldn’t take my eyes off you,” I whispered in her ears and continued, “You were not feeling well last night, I wanted to be sure you are sleeping properly.”
“Are you crazy?” she squeaked, her eyes turned big as her nose shrunk and she made a face. My heart skipped a beat. I came closer to her and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek.
“Come here, sleep now,” she said and took me in her arms. I closed my eyes and felt her fingers moving through my hair. It felt like someone singing me a lullaby. I have never felt so peaceful in my life, it felt as if in one touch it took away the entire burden from my shoulder. And I don’t know when I fell asleep. I was dreaming and I was sleeping peacefully.
When I opened my eyes, she was looking at me. “What are you looking at?” I asked her in a low tone.
“Nothing,” she said and kissed my lips. It was 5 in the morning, she held me in her arms and kept kissing me. I could feel the warmth of her body, her breast pressed against my chest, her hand moving through my back and her lips gently touching my skin.
When I look into her eyes, I see my reflection. I can see the love and care she holds for me in the ocean of her eyes and I feel secured when she takes me in her arms. I feel pampered, when her lips touches my skin and I feel rejuvenated when she whispers into my ears. I fall in love with her every moment of my life, not a single moment pass by without her thoughts.
She is not my obsession but she is the perfect song for my love. She is not my addiction. She is the perfect companion, who was created to someday bump into me and turn my world into the most beautiful place I have ever known. And whenever I would say this to her, she will always flutter her eyelids and make a face.
“You are mad,” she would say and blush.
Yes, I am maybe mad for her, but in all my senses. She would often say that maybe the spark won’t be alive after we spend few more years together and that love will become a habit and then things won’t be as it is now. She says so because the world shows her so. Because of what she has seen around her, from what she has experienced and there is no doubt that it is that way out there in the world. 
People want a normal life and to attain normality in their life they often forget the value of people who are there through thick and thin.
But when I think about this, I cannot imagine our world like that. I don’t want normal, I want madness. Who cares about being normal, when you can be crazy together and enjoy each other company?
Yes, after a few years you will get habituated to be with the person but if you choose to be with that person and you still want to wake up by her side and feel the same rush that you are feeling now then how can the spark will ever go away.
I don’t know what a perfect relationship is because there is no such thing called perfect in this universe. This universe was created out of abnormality, how can you expect your life to attain normality. All I know is when I ask myself, if you are not present in my life, it will become normal. It will never be as mad as it is now. And normal is being dead for me.
The obstacles will hit every now and then, the storm will keep coming but it will pass away making way for the beautiful morning and pleasant night. Maybe relationships fail because when people get hit by the storm, they prefer to find an easy way out and do not believe in surviving the storm.
But you and me, both of us have reached here because we have survived the storms. Had we chosen an easy way out, we would have never met in the first place. We would be sailing in different direction oblivious of our presence. But the fact that we always believed in waiting for the storm to subside and then prefer going out for a walk is the reason, we bumped into each other in the most dramatic yet beautiful way.
What makes you special is that I know even if we had a fight today, we are willing to keep our egos aside and come to a common ground and respect each other perception. We may not agree with each other all the time, and it should not be that way.
People stop communicating because they stop listening and respecting each other’s view. They start feeling suffocated because there is dominance of one person and the other is only trying to make a point only to be left ignored. This results in either of them walking out or staying together but in broken pieces of the puzzle which they never want to put it in the right way. And years later, while they try to show the world they are the happy couple the world wishes to see, they cry beneath the blanket of their own insecurities.
The frustration is way too much to handle and they start finding ways to distract themselves from the on-going situation only to find solace somewhere else. They don’t know that all it takes is a proper communication between the two and reaching a common ground without being dominant or brushing their egos onto one another.
 It is not easy to walk through the entire journey of your life without falling, but what is important is that when you fall, you should muster up the courage to get up again rather than staying on ground forever until you are buried till your bones turn into dust.
What surprises me is that we have only one life and we are willing to compromise with our happiness and wait to die. Instead we can only live together in harmony and peace and celebrate each other and celebrate together.
We don’t even have slightest of clue what is in store for us in the very next moment yet we prefer to pretend that life is never going to be different and it remains so because we are not making enough effort to make a difference.
Try a different way today, and you will see the difference tomorrow. It may take time to turn things around but it will happen someday. Hope is the best thing in this world to hold on, to hope that things will change is the perfect motivation to initiate anything and once you believe and believe in others, it turns into a chain reaction.  
Why not try today? Wake up in the morning and cook breakfast for your partner while she helps you to do the dishes. Why burden one person with all the work when it can be shared? 
Why stop making efforts to make her feel special? Either it should never have been there in the first place or if you initiated to make her feel special then continue doing so. 
And all I know is I have this life and I have you and no matter what happens, I am not giving up on us ever even during the darkest of times and I am never going to stop make you feel special, the way you are and the way you will be, my love will only grow stronger. 
Yes, we will commit mistakes. I may give you a difficult time ahead but I promise you that I will be equally hurt when you will be hurt. And I will be jumping with happiness and will feel all sorts of emotions along with you because my soul is connected with yours.

Source: https://orig00.deviantart.net/c986/f/2007/239/d/1/romantic_night_by_darktrooper88.jpg

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I Like your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. Love Story | Abusive Relationship

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. Please tell me how can I improve my blog too www.reallovestoriesss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. Visit this www.reallovestoriesss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete