Search This Blog

Incomplete Love Story

Incomplete Love Story

........

like an unfinished dream, an incomplete story
a letter half written, a forgotten melody;
certain things are better incomplete
like our...

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

In a hope to see you soon...

There is a constant pain deep within, my chest is always burning and not even a second goes by without your thoughts. The wait is taxing and few hours feel like eternity, as if the day is never going to end. I don't feel like getting up in the morning from bed, and for a long time I am lying on bed staring at the ceiling, lost in your thoughts.

My heart always ask me, do you feel the same pain deep within which I am feeling? Do you miss me every moment of your day? Do you feel as if someone has took away a part of your soul too? Do you also feel that you are stuck in an infinity loop? My day start with your thoughts and end to your thoughts, this was the case even before. The only difference now is, I don't know whether you will come back in my life or not.

Earlier, the feelings were positive but now I am drowning every day gradually in the ocean of madness and fear. The fear of losing you or have I lost you already? And every moment, I am praying to the universe to bring you back in my life.

It is impossible not to think about you, impossible not to text you or call you. Though I am trying my best to control my emotions but every day I fail miserably. Do you find yourself in the same situation too?

Now, I can relate to every intense movie I have seen and every book I have read about separation and love and heartbreaks. I can feel the pain, which the protagonist felt when the love of his/her life went away or the dilemma and fear of losing the love of your life enveloped them into its clutches. I can feel every emotions scribbled by the writer and no matter how hard I try to hold on, tears always make their way from my eyes.

I don't want to feel this pain ever and I am sticking to the promise on my end, hoping and praying that even you realize the vacuum in your life, which has been created due to my absence and soon you come to find me; I will be waiting at the same doorstep with open arms to welcome you back and continue the journey further with same aspirations but new hope and newly found energy.

My mind often ask and try to analyse the reason behind our situation, and it always has a same reply - you fall to get up. We can never get done with each other, life tried to break us several times and every time we challenged life by bouncing back. It is true the intensity of the situation kept on increasing with every new challenge but I still believe in our bond and I know that we are better than this and beyond anyone's explanation.

I refuse to give up on us and I choose to believe in our love. We may be lost but not disillusioned to leave each other hand. Everything that happened was naturally scripted by the universe, neither of us tried to develop our own script and we believed in the universe to do what was necessary. Still whatever has happened, it is the outcome of what the universe had planned for us, maybe to see whether we stick by each other side or we give up on each other. Maybe to see whether we leave each other and we believe in each other to make it work.

Any day when you are feeling vulnerable, remember that this is only a temporary phase and soon it will get over. Soon we will find each other amid the storm and again we will sail together. The ship may have wrecked and both of us are in maybe two different directions trying to swim our way to the island. But soon we will meet at that island and then nothing can stop us from being with each other, we will be better than before and stronger than ever. I am waiting, in a hope to see you again...

Source: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tDj24wzwCKc/maxresdefault.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I could feel the pain of yours.
    I am also an blogger....

    https://livingmyway03.blogspot.in/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so passionate..
    http://www.storiesblog.xyz/2018/02/free-books-online-to-read-aggressive-entrepreneur-storiesblog.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read this one of my favourite lovestorys http://fuggipingu.com/true-love-story-fuggi-pingu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. At that time people need to visit a Famous Astrologer in Canada in order to get an effective solution for every kind of problem. Vedic astrology plays a very important role in the lives of a person as the horoscope holds a lot of importance and almost, every information about your future. So having faith in God and trust in Vedic astrology and with the help of some remedies suggested by the astrologer, you can overcome any problem in your life.

    famous astrologer in canada

    ReplyDelete